Share / Savings Accounts
- Minimum opening deposit of $50.00.
- Must maintain a minimum balance of $50.00 at all times.
- Two withdrawals per month at no cost. $5.00 per withdrawal after two within the month.
- Dividends are paid quarterly on the daily balance method on accounts maintaining a balance of $800.00 or more.
- Dividend rates are subject to change without notice.
- NSF ACH item fee - $35.00 per item
- $25.00 account close out fee if account is closed within 90 days of opening.
- Dormant account fee of $5.00 per month after twenty-four (24) months of no member generated activity.
Share Draft / Checking Accounts
- NO MONTHLY SERVICE CHARGES.
- No minimum opening deposit.
- Unlimited check writing, no per check fee.
- Debit / ATM Card – no monthly service charge. Initial card is issued at no charge. Refer to our Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure brochure for additional information.
- If overdrawn: Four free transfers from savings account per calendar month to cover check clearing overdrafts, if funds are available. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for each additional transfer beginning with the fifth transfer in a calendar month.
- If overdrawn: Two free transfers from savings account per calendar month to cover ACH clearing overdrafts, if funds are available. A $5.00 fee will be assessed for each additional transfer beginning with the third transfer in a calendar month.
- NSF fee - $35.00 per item
- Check charges - varies
- Stop payment fee - $25.00 per item
- Official Credit Union check fee of $5.00 per check unless certain criteria is met
- Photocopy of share draft item - $6.00 per item
- Additional copy of statement - $6.00 per statement
- Checkbook/statement balancing assistance - $25.00 per hour
- Account research fee - $75.00 per hour
- Tax levy fee - $45.00 per levy
- Please see our service charge brochure and Electronic Funds Transfer Agreement and Disclosure for additional information.
- Additional fees may apply under certain circumstances and fees are subject to change.